Lawrence DeSantis, CFMP, ND
* Naturopathic Approaches to Wellness
* Anti-Aging and Longevity Programs
* Functional Medicine
* Optimizing Wellness Based on Bio-Individuality
* Herbal Medicine
* Natural Health and Nutritional Wellness
* Building Up the Immune System to Resist Sickness and Disease
* Professional Member of the American Naturopathic Medical Association
* Registered Wholistic Medicine Practitioner with the International
Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP)
A Traditional Naturopath specializes in wellness. That is to say, teaching clients how applying natural lifestyle approaches can act to facilitate the body's own natural healing and health building potential.
The Traditional Naturopath does not undertake to "diagnose" or "treat diseases," but rather recognizes that the majority of sub-health conditions are cumulative lifestyle effects, and that the underlying cause of what we call "disease" (or, "dis-ease") is improper eating, unhealthy habits, and environmental factors which cause biological imbalances leading to a weakening of the bodies natural defenses and subsequent breakdown in health.
The Traditional Naturopath guides and teaches their clients in natural health approaches such as fasting and detoxification, dietary wellness, the use of herbs, hot baths, aromatherapy, exercise, rest, sunshine, and many other natural health and wellness modalities.
For a phone consultation or a local appointment, contact us at:
Phone: 1-630-403-8149 Office
New Eden Wellness
1196 East Algonquin Road
Algonquin, Illinois. 60102
(Fountain Square Professional Buildings)